Portland Criminal Defense Attorneys
If you were arrested for a felony or misdemeanor criminal offense in Oregon, it is vital to obtain qualified and experienced legal representation as soon as possible. It is highly recommended that you have your criminal defense lawyer with you at your arraignment, for that is when the charges are first presented and when terms relating to your release are set. We seek pretrial release and reduced bail amounts for our clients whenever possible. Attorney Rich Oberdorfer and Attorney Emily Oberdorfer specialize in driving-related criminal offenses, including DUII, Reckless Driving, Hit and Run, Criminal Mischief, Assault, Possession. We have represented people in many other criminal matters, so please feel free to call if that doesn’t sound like an exact match. If we aren’t the best fit for what you are charged with, we can almost always refer you to a local, qualified attorney whom we trust.
Oberdorfer Law Firm Practice Areas
We handle all kinds of criminal charges, including, but not limited to, the following:
- DUII / DUI / DWI – penalties for Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants include jail, fines, license suspension and more. We will aggressively challenge the DUII charges against you and help with a diversion option
- Driving crimes – Reckless Driving, Hit and Run, Recklessly Endangering, Attempt to Elude, and virtually any other crime involving the Oregon Vehicle Code.
- Drug offenses – possession charges (marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy, heroin, meth, etc.), unlawful manufacturing, unlawful delivery, commercial drug offenses, others. We frequently see these charges related to DUII defense, and we are well-equipped to fight them on their own
- Weapons charges – Unlawful possession of a weapon, menacing, and other related charges
- All other offenses and areas, including probation violations, parole, expungements
If you have already been arrested for a crime or are presently under investigation, it is of the utmost importance to retain a criminal defense lawyer at the earliest possible time. In this way he or she will be able to intercede on your behalf and proceed with a review and investigation of the issues. The mere intervention of an attorney at the investigation phase can have the effect of ceasing the investigation because the authorities are put on notice that you are prepared to mount a vigorous defense. If you were already arrested, Attorney Rich Oberdorfer and/or Attorney Emily Oberdorfer will look for grounds to challenge, such as probable cause issues, illegal search and seizure, illegal arrest, unreliable witnesses, evidence mishandling, and others.
Aggressive Defense by Oregon Criminal Defense Attorneys
Make sure you retain an experienced criminal trial lawyer to fight for your freedom and your rights. The attorneys at the Oberdorfer Law Firm, Rich Oberdorfer and Emily Oberdorfer, have defended thousands of clients throughout the state for more than a decade. They will always fight for the best possible resolution for your case. To schedule a no-obligation case review, call us at 503-223-2313.